"Creativity is making marvelous out of the discarded".
Eshiksha invites you all to participate & show your creativity making best from waste.
The competition focused on bringing an understanding among the children about preserving the environment by reusing and recycling waste material.It’s a solo event. This contest is for children from classes 5-12. There will be three groups:
Group I : Grades 5-8
Group II : Grades 9-12
One useful/decorative article out of waste materials.
Entry Fees :
Rs. 100 for schools/individual
1. Students have to use the basic waste material from home.Material items may be waste cartons, newspapers, magazines, buttons, bangles, plastic bottles, wool, ice-cream sticks, CDs, broken jewellery or ceramic items, old wire frames, toy parts, etc.
2. Other than waste material, glue/fevicol, pins, colours, lace, scissors, thread etc. can be used to enhance and give finishing to Art work.
3. Students are not allowed to send any partially or fully made item; all the preparation MUST be completed at the given time and recorded in a video at that time.
4. The whole activity should be recorded and participants have to send it to our email id.Name of the participant,Email id,Contact Number should be mentioned in the email.
5. Image of the final article must be attached to the mail along with the video.The video should be overview of the task.It should not be more than 5 minutes.
6. Three best Videos and articles of the winners will be displayed on our website & social media platforms.
7. The whole activity should be recorded and participants have to send it to our email id firstname.lastname@example.org. Name of the participant, Email id, Contact Number should be mentioned in the email.
Winners Criteria :
Criteria for judging (5marks each) : actual waste element of the raw material used, innovation and creativity, usability / practicality of the object made, presentation to the judges, timely completion.
eCertificate of participation to all the participants,who submit their entries.
1st Prize: First winner will get a Tablet
2nd Prize: Max upto ₹2000
3rd Prize: Cash Prize ₹1000
Important Dates :
Last Date for Registration: 10th Aug 2020
Last Date of submitting : 12th Aug 2020
Declaration of Award Winners: 15th Aug 2020