B1 Business Preliminary, Formerly Known as Cambridge English Business Preliminary (BEC Preliminary) is one of our Cambridge English qualifications. It helps you to get the practical language skills you need to start doing business in English. This is an intermediate qualification that shows students have a level of English that is adequate for practical everyday use in a business environment.
- Faculty: From reputed institutions IISc, LRDE, ISRO, ADA and Premier education institutions.
- Days: Saturdays and Sundays
- Timing: flexible
- Course details & Fees information: Contact at +91 9986767103 email : email@example.com
It shows Students can:
- read short messages
- interpret charts
- write short emails
- follow short telephone conversations and discussions
- talk about business-related matters
Reading and Writing: (1 hour 30 minutes)
Listening: (about 40 minutes,
Speaking: (12 minutes per pair of candidates)